Friday 7 December 2012

Juxtaposition [Part II]

Now it time to hear poems (i think) i made based what on the picture. Enjoy.
Man also cannot be predict
As sometimes their turn to Pestle
Give hit to woman heart as it out of anger
Or sometimes their turn to Mortar
Patiently receive the hit back from woman

Cat is the things
The things that can made me happy 
No matter what sad or bad happen 
A cat is a cure for my happiness
As its was my friends when i was young until now
Accompany me and make me understand their lifestyle
I will forever live in happiness 
When a cat is around

When its melt fast 
It give us pain as the ice cream make our hand dirty
We need to clean it out 
Or you will feel uneasy with the stickiness
It also give pain to teeth 
If you have bad tooth and gum
Ice cream also make pain away
As it a cure for the sadness 
And also after tonsils stones was remove
To make pain at ease




No comments:

Post a Comment